How to Start a Business in Unincorporated RivCo v6


• U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs • National Congress of American Indians • Office of the Comptroller of the Currency

Minority-Owned Businesses • National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)

Native Americans

• Bureau of Indian Affairs • Indian Affairs’ Division of Economic Development


Riverside County Office of Economic Development 3403 10th Street, Suite 400 Riverside, CA 92501 951.955.8916 Department of Environmental Health

Riverside Health Building-Main Office 4065 County Circle Drive Riverside, CA 92503 951.358.5172 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks) 951.358.5055 (HazMat)

Hemet | Branch Office 800 S. Sanderson Avenue Hemet, CA 92545 951.766.2824 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks)

951.766.6524 (HazMat) 951.766.9454 (Vector)

Downtown Riverside | Branch Office 3880 Lemon Street, Suite 200 Riverside, CA 92501

Indio | Branch Office 47-950 Arabia Street, Suite A Indio, CA 92201 760.863.8287 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks) 760.863.8976 (HazMat) 760.863.7570 (Land Use, Septic Tanks, Water Wells, Solid Waste) Murrieta | Branch Office 38740 Sky Canyon Drive, Suite A Murrieta, CA 92563 951.461.0284 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks, HazMat) Palm Springs | Branch Office 554 S. Paseo Dorotea Palm Springs, CA 92264 760.320.1048 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks)

951.955.8980 (Land Use, Septic Tanks, Solid Waste, Water Wells, UST Cleanup, Body Art, Food Handler Cards, HazMat, Industrial Hygiene)

Blythe | Branch Office 260 N. Broadway Blythe, CA 92225 760.921.5090

Corona | Branch Office 2275 S. Main Street, Suite 204 Corona, CA 92882 951.273.9140 (Foods, Pools, Mobile Home Parks) 951.273.9143 (HazMat)


Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog