How to Start a Business in Unincorporated RivCo v6

Federal Licenses and Permits If your business is involved in activities supervised and regulated by a federal agency – such as selling alcohol, firearms, commercial fishing, etc. – then you may need to obtain a federal license or permit. A brief list of business activities that require these forms and information on how to apply.

Agriculture Alcoholic Beverages Aviation

Firearms, Ammunition and Explosives

Fish and Wildlife

Commercial Fisheries fisheries-in-the-usa/

Maritime Transportation System (MTS)

Mining and Drilling

Nuclear Energy Radio and Television Broadcasting broadcasting

Transportation and Logistics


Made with FlippingBook Learn more on our blog